I've been trying to learn how to setup MX record for my box...
and seen this (below) on a mailing list somewhere...

I don't have this file../etc/named.whatever.com specified below

where/how do i create it...anyone know?

> In /etc/named.whatever.com (or wherever your normal A records go):
>
> whatever.com  in      mx      10      mail.whatever.com

Don't forget that if you specify a full path you need to terminate it
with
a period.  Otherwise the nameserver will append the current zone, e.g.:

whatever.com    IN      MX      10 mail.whatever.com.

Ed
--
            Registered Linux User: 167369
<============= http://www.kompukit.com =============>