Hi everyone,

I'd like DSL but Qwest's FAQ states that any multiple computer netowork
where I'd like to use DSL needs an external DSL modem.

I planned on connecting with a winders machine and then with my Linksys 5
port switch and a pair of NIC's I would share the DSL connection.

Is this possible with their apparently "winmodem" PCI slot DSL modem? (intel
2100 Pro)

The only thing keeping me from getting the Cisco external (Cisco 675) is
cost.  $295-$100 rebate from Qwest.  Versus I think $125-$100 rebate for the
Intel internal DSL modem.

Anyway, maybe there are Linux drivers out there for that Intel internal.

Thanks for any reply!

--Matt