As far as I know, there are no security issues with having a dual boot
system.  No more then usual at least.  The only thing to worry about
would be system stablity.

Unless there's an application out there that I just don't know about,
WinBLOZE can't read a EXT2 file system.  So you won't be able to see
your Linux partition and a hacker wouldn't either.

In Linux, the OS will read FAT32 partitions.  So if somebody hacks your
system, they will most likely be able to see everything.

There are pluses to having two drives in your machine for Linux.  It's
better to have one drive for the basics, like var/ and usr/ and the like
and then a drive for the home directories and no essentials.  (For example.
I have a /software directory to stash junk that's on a second drive.)

So yes, there are security risks if you're on the Internet with your machine,
but no more so with a dual boot machine then with anything else.

Hope that helps.
tdh

--
T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org

"Real Men use Vi."

* Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010213 01:13]: