Hi everyone,

I have LM7.1 installed on a machine shared by several people in the office.
I tried to install some newer apps with rpm, but several times hit the error
"only packages with major number <=3 are supported by this version of RPM".
I checked the version of rpm I have, and it says 3.0.4.  I tried to upgrade
rpm to 3.0.5, but it needs a newer version of "menu".  Trying to install the
newer version of "menu" again gives me the error "only packages with major
number <=3 are supported by this version of RPM".  Can someone help me get
out of this loop?  Much appreciated!!

Cheers,
Andy