Hi all.

I know this question doesn't belong here, but since there is a lot of
people reading this, probably it's the best way to find out.

I'm lookinf for a song, but don't know the name and/or artist.
I just remember the video where some guy (a movie actor) is a fugitive
running through a forest, then he hides in a farm's barn and the farmer
children start feeding him; then all of a sudden the farmer realices and
starts chasing the guy with a shootgun throgh the country.

i know this is worst than mission impossible, but who know, one of you
might remember the song name or artist i'm referring to.

Carlos Berardi