On Tuesday 13 February 2001 22:56, you wrote:
> Hi all.
> A computer has two h/d . One is 13 GB and the other one 20GB
> I want to install Win ME (for my son's games), Win 2000 for my
> wife's work and Linux for Dad's games!!!
> I have two questions. Which is the order that I have to install
> the O/Ss so I can use LILO to boot.
> Is it true that ME needs to be at the first H/D ??
> Please help!!
Yep,it's true.
As a Dad with the same problem I recently installed win4lin (my
daughter had to settle for w98 instead of ME tho) leaving both
ladies with their very own MS rubble and me with still a
reasonably stable linux. After a week of evaluation it looks OK
and no complaints :o)
Better stil is a seperate machine running the rubble in a network.

Strength & wisdom
Harm Bathoorn