I am no expert on these matters, but if it were me i would try to disable
the internal modem, then make sure you have the appropriate seriel port,
hook up your modem,(making sure that you have the proper equipment to hook
it up with) and hardrake should take care of the rest, also make sure that
your modem is turned on when you boot up.