Hi there =)

Im wondering if someone might be able to point me in the right question. I
have just recieved a dell poweredge server. it has a perc 3/si raid
controller on it (I think Adaptec is the OEM)  I am trying to install
mandrake on the drives hung off of the raid controller. When it goes to boot
off the cd it doesnt detect the raid controller and thus doesnt see any
drives and wont let me continue. I did make a boot disk with a kernel that
can see the controller and other hardware. It boots but stops and says i
need to pass init= to the kernel. Does anyone know how I can get around
this??

Thanks,

--Liz

==)