On Monday 12 February 2001 08:13 am, Aaron Benedict wrote:
> Are there any 4 port USB hubs that can be recommended for use with LM 7.2?
> Is the Linksys one any good?
>
> Thanks,
> Aaron

I have a Linksys 4 port USB hub working under LM 7.2.  My Zip drive works
fine through it.  The only problem with it is that, on my system, LM 7.2
won't automatically recognize my Zip when it's hooked up through the hub, but
will recognize it if the Zip is hooked up directly to the PC.  That's was
easily solved just by editing rclocal  to directly load the usb-storage
module.  Other than that, my Linksys works fine.
--
Rich