Bill,

I found the answer to this HP printer thing. Ever since, I haven't had one
problem with my HP 930c, or 820Cxi. So, this should work for you. First, go
into DrakConf, and check out "Startup Services". Look thru the list for
"cups". While you're there, the next entry on the list should be "cups-lpd"
exactly as written. If it's not there, I can walk you thru the problem in no
time.  Remember the following link.

ftp://fr.rpmfind.net/linux/Mandrake/updates/7.2/RPMS/ .

Log on to MSN Messenger (Use "everybuddy" in "Start - Networking - Instant
Messaging" ) and set me up in your "Contacts" list as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
, then contact me. That way, there won't be any delay time in walking you
thru this.

--
Dan LaBine
Maximum LAN's Ltd.