I'm learning networking and I'm trying to use the printer on my win box via
my linux box, so far I can bring my win box online via linux but I cant use
the printer, not intrested in the files just the printer, do I need samba for
this? I'm running Mandrake 7.2 (2.2.17-21mdk) complete, desktop edition. is
samba included? when I loaded Mandrake I did a complet 800mb installment and
I cant find samba anywhere, if it's on one of the disks which one is it? I
also have  the book Samba for dummies which comes with samba 2.0.6! which
should I use..........help

Sincerely,
Gavin (Japan)
Registered Linux user #199685 and proud of it!