The first time that I downloaded some themes from KDE themes I had the
same problem because I untared them.  It took me a while but finally
I figured out not to untar, just rename and I was off and running
.... sorry I don't know any other way =(
Ang

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Danen Consulting Services:   www.danen.net
                             Freezer Burn:         www.freezer-burn.org

Current Linux uptime: 14 days 19 hours 59 minutes.