While planning to install a Linux version on a new PC dedicated to
this OS, I have downloaded from the Mandrake web site the files
USER.PDF and REF.PDF for study. I am reading them on my old
DataTrain DPC 450 under Windows v3.1 using the Adobe Acrobat
Reader v3.01 for Windows. Both are excellent, clear and
informative texts, and I am learning a lot.

The problem is that almost all figures are rendered only as
darkish rectangles without any content. I have found no mention
of this problem in Mandrake documents.

Any advice welcome! Please send a copy to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Greetings!  Rudi Borth