Daryl,

You're correct...I did miss that part. Could-a swore you were suggesting a
10MB /. However, why would you want to waste so much space on something
that isn't likely going to ever need that much space provided /var and
/usr are on seperate partitons? Even if didn't put /var on it's own
partition and only put /usr on it's own partiton you still wouldn't need
that much space.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."