Randy Meyer wrote:

> Alan Carpenter wrote:
> >
> > Can you help me install aurora??  What packages do you install??  Is there
> > any special setup involved in setting it up???
> >
> > Thanks so much,
> >
> > Alan

Make sure you are logged in as "root".

Ensure that you have the following files installed first:

initscripts-5.27-37mdk.i586
open-1.4-12mdk.i586
glibc-2.1.3-16mdk.i586
then
aurora

If you are using Grub, open the Grub folder and edit the Menu.1st file.
Add the line vga=788 to the end of kernel line. Resave the file and
reboot your computer.

The next time your computer boots up you will see Aurora. That's it.

--
Roman
Registered Linux User #179293