I've only been using it for a few days now but my experience so far has been
pretty good.  I live in seattle and my house lost power after the earthquake.
 When I turned my linux box back on after the power was back up it booted
right up, no file system errors and no scanning.  Just a normal boot.  I'm
happy with it ;-)

Also, I noticed that my over all through put from my HD's is a bit higher
then with ext2.  All the apps I've run work fine and I still get 150fps in
quake3 ;-)

Go for it.

Abe

--
Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't
mean I couldn't hunt you down and rightiously kick your ass