Actually, Ebay is the way that I was first introduced to Mandrake. I got
Mandrake 6.0 for like, six bucks. Worked great. In fact they accidently sent
me two identical CDs so I was able to give one to a friend. Both were
bootable CD's and I still have them today.

I think three bucks is worth the risk, don't you?
-chris