On Thursday 01 March 2001 04:21 pm, you wrote:
> Dear Jon; Are you running the Triden on an Epox MVP4F motherboard?? I'm
> just in the process of setting one up with Mandrake 8 Beta. I'll get
> back to you on this.
>
> Dan LaBine
> Registered Linux User #190712

I really couldn't tell ya Dan, its actually my Brother-in-laws computer and
we have been trying to get LM on it for some time now. He has a Compaq
Presario 7478 I beleive it is and has nothing but trouble with it.
He has to format about every week due to the slowness of using it for a week.
We did install Win98 Straight without the compaq software and it works better
but he would LOVE to get away from Microsoft for good.