Try finding a "Create CD from image ..." menu or
selection in your software.  Or download a software
that supports burning images to CD.  Here's a site
that might have some, www.softseek.com

Yeah, you probably shouldn't just copy the .iso to
your CD.  I didn't know that either until my friend
told me, because I thought burning was all the same.

--- Evan Flynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i don't have a cdr but you could just make a boot
> floppy out of the cdrom
> image in the /images dir, just use rawrite

=====
Chantha K.