I'm running the beta on a dual-boot system. Overall, I think it's pretty good
for the first go-round but there are several pieces still missing. Many
people have reported problems with sound, you can't yet burn CDs, there are
some packages still to be added, etc.

I'm booting into 8.0 using GRUB. (I don't know about LILO, but I had no
trouble installing GRUB.) I certainly didn't have to use a boot diskette.

M.

--
Michael O'Henly
TENZO Design