Hello,

Compiler issues!!! Dear oh dear. In Kde, load up
"rpmdrake". In the Library section, look for kde
source files. Ensure that you have GCC compiler
installed and that you  have glibc header files.

I am sorry for being so vague. When I get back home I
will look at the problem more closely...

I hope that helps a bit...
Regards,

Thomas Adam
re: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- - Ron - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > This is
my third post for this problem. I was
> thinking of using the subject
> "How do I get off this F***** list"  since those
> seem to get tons of answers!
>
> I can't compile Knapster because I get the error
> below. There's gotta be a
> simple way.. I check the Mandrake page & I seem to
> have all requirments
> but still no go.  Please!!!!
> -----------------
> checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers
> /usr/include
> checking for extra includes... no
> checking for extra libs... no
> checking for kde headers installed... configure:
> error: your system is not
> able to compile a small KDE application!
> Check, if you installed the KDE header files
> correctly.
>
> --
> Cheers!
>
> -Ron

=====
Thomas Adam
Linux Co-ordinator for The Purbeck School

e-mail (school): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
e-mail (yahoo) : [EMAIL PROTECTED]