[Mandrake 7.2]

After recently downloading some stuff with Gnome Helix installer I discover
that when I reboot I have lost my window manager options from the graphical
logon screen.

What I have left in the little drop down box where they appear is an option
for "failsafe" (which still works) and one for KDE which when selected leaves
me with Twm.

I can fire KDE up from within Twm, so it's still there, what I need to know
is how to get the various WMs I had/have installed back into the drop down
option box.

Clues please?

-Ross

--
 <http://bunyip.apana.org.au/~rosco>     <http://lodge.bunyip.apana.org.au>
 [ICQ No. 9391313]                            [change borg to org to email]

FORTUNE'S RULES TO LIVE BY: #23
        Don't cut off a police car when making an illegal U-turn.