Hello ,
I seem to have run into a bit of a problem with aviplay053-5 after
upgrading to KDE2.1 (which went quite smooth except for the usual
stuff...). Whenever I try to run it (aviplay)it spits out on the terminal:
Xlib: Connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Client is not authorised to connect to server
Segmentation fault (core dumped).
As a complete newbie I just have no idea what it means...
Funny enough it works just fine if I do xinit and then type aviplay -
so it puzzles me even more.
I might add that everything worked just fine under KDE 2.01
If anyone has an idea - or even better an explanation (+ a
solution)I'd be eternally grateful.
Anyway, thanks in advance and sorry about my rusty English...

--
Best regards,
 fumarc                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]