Hi Patrik,

Right....where to begin??? If you plan to upgrade to
Mandrake from Rehat, and you want to keep
configuration settings, the best thing to do, is to
back up you /etc folder, since this is the folder
which stores those configuration files. You may also
want to copy "/root" and "/home". The folders "/usr"
and all the programs are created when you install
Mandrake anyway.

Does that help?
Let me know if I can be of anymore help,
Kind Regards,

Thomas Adam
re: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- Patrik Nylund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everyone.
> I would like to migrate to Mandrake from RedHat but
> I need to keep all the
> qmail,vmailmanager settings and users.
> Now I wodner if there is any easy way to do this or
> do I have to install
> Mandrake on a new disk and copy the whole mail
> system to the new disk?
>
> /Patrik

=====
Thomas Adam
Linux Co-ordinator for The Purbeck School

e-mail (school): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
e-mail (yahoo) : [EMAIL PROTECTED]