at site
  www.google.com
type
  "c/c++"+"sample"+"examples", or add others words,
"tutorial"+"libraries"+"openGL"+"HOWTO"+"alegro" etc,  any thing related. you
will be moved to plents of links you will appreciate.

the path to learn c/c++ is not straight foward, some oscillation occur but
you ever see new things. Try some introductory books yet, some examples and
look for data structures in, it's cool.

Sorry my questions, whats a schizo?

jose