I've just installed MD7.2 and I was hoping to get my scanner working
with it.  Although Sane is definitely installed, it does not seem to be
able to recognise my scanner - a parallel port Plustek OpticPro 9630P.
The scanimage command tells me that "No sane devices detected".

The documentation on the Sane homepage is somewhat sketchy, so I haven't
figured out if I need to configure anything further to get it to work.
If anyone knows how this is done or can point me in the direction of a
"Sane for the digitally retarded" document, I would be most grateful.

Graham Watkins