Evan Flynn wrote:

> ummmm......
>
> repartitioning a drive is a logical thing... as opposed to physical.
> the only physical thing you're doing is remagnitizing the platters.
> so to answer your question you won't have to disconnect the drives.

I was wondering if I can install Windows95 on the first partition and
add an extra partition for additional space. In addition, I would like
to do this with Windows98SE with an extra partition, Then, devote my
slave for Linux only. Is this possible? I'm still very new when it comes
to using System Commander 2000.

--
Roman
Registered Linux User #179293