My license installation was tricky, too.  One figures that it would be easy
to simply put a file of a certain name in the correct folder and have it
work.  Not.  I ended up getting it to work -- FINALLY.  One thing to try is
to name the text file "license2.0" (without the quotes, of course) instead of
just "license".  I found that fact buried somewhere but it ended up helping
me.  Actually I tried so many different ways that I'm not sure if that alone
is what ended up making it work, but it's a step in the right direction.

Regardless, the fact that mine works fine should inspire you to keep trying
because it is SWEET when it finally works.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       ICQ# 6777430