Dear friends:

Someone on our list or on the Mandrake Newbie list asked a good
question: How do you overlap windows so you can click on them and bring
each one to the fore as you need it. I didn't at first understand the
issue until my wife, who has also come to like XFCE, asked me precisely
the same question.

The problem seems to involve applications like Netscape but NOT
applications that launch and function only at half-size, size as the
terminal, Gnome-Telnet, GnomeICU, etc. In the latter case, you can have
all windows open simultaneously and click on each in turn to bring it to
the foreground.

But if you open several instances of Netscape (from File, New, Navigator
Window, you will have the windows available to you but you can only
navigate between them by means of TAB-ALT.

That's fine but is there a way to launch or reduce Netscape Navigator to
half-size and to navigate by clicking on each window and bringing each
one to the fore in turn?

I think Netscape Messenger can be run half-size but not Netscape
Navigator (4.76).

Would appreciate your help.

Benjamin
--