Hi all,
I seem to be having problems with wvdial.  I can dial out as root, but not as
s.  I chown and chmod all the scripts and /dev/ttyS2, but I get a "Cannot
open /dev/ttyS2: Device or resource busy" error.  ???  But su to root and can
dial.  Any suggestions?  (Don't really want to connect as root.)

Also how does one disconnect?  I been hitting ctrl + c, but it sees it as a
error and I think there must be a better way.  In a terminal I can open
another session, but what if I'm at run level 3?  ctrl + c?  Any thoughts?

(pppd connect is a bigger mess!  Same:  have to be root, and then lynx can't
connect to any sites.  ?  Using:   pppd connect 'chat -v "" ATDT2210704
ogin:  <me>  word:  <my pass>' /dev/ttyS2 115200)  I wouldn't mind figuring
out the pppd deal, because when I use muLinux, it's the same, can connect,
but quark and rna cannot go anywhere.)

TIA,
-s