-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Adam Greene
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 2:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Coffee Coaster

Well, I just burned a copy of Mandrake 8.0b2, and it is quite useless.  Oh
it burned fine, it just doesn't run.  It loads the install and freezes
solid.  The only thing I can think of is it's my USB Optical Wheelmouse
(just your standard 2 button, 3 if you count the wheel click).  Anyone got
any ideas / had same problems??

Adam

I use the Logitech USB Optical MouseMan Wheel in 7.2 and when I installed
both 8.0b
and it caused no problem with the installation.

Are you installing as an upgrade or are you doing a freash install?
Specificly where does the installation freeze, what is displayed on your
screen?

   Charles  (-:

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.