Where did you get FontTastic? I installed PP9.0 from 2 sources (download & CD)
and all I get when i try to run it some error it can't initialize FontTastic
(and I can't find any such files).

      Don

        This may not be the right place to ask, but I thought someone here said
something about having installed PhotoPaint on their machine.  I can't
install FontTastic, the RPM Manager tells me, "file etc/init.d from install
of fonttastic-glibc-2.1-200.06.22.14.00 conflicts with file from package
initscripts-5.27-37mdk".  How do I get it to work??

Thanks
Ammon

Don Hinds - photo, motorcycle, misc.

http://www.wyzards.com