On Thursday 29 March 2001 19:32, you wrote:
> I like it.  WordPerfect was my fav in my windows days and still is now.
<SNIP>

Thanks for this. I'm not sure what to do at this stage. SO works for me
everywhere save the enveloping bit. I can libve without help files. Sounds
like moving to free WP is going to do little for me I can't do with SO,
already. As for the $$suite, maybe I'll find it discounted one day. This
reminds me a bit of my days with OS/2's Describe, a great wp I really liked
alot that just ran out of gas when IBM let desktop OS/2 die.

--
Regards

Mike Hodder