On Friday 30 March 2001 01:04 pm, you wrote:
> Does Linux have a "resumable file download" feature like what you get with
> some spy utilities in the windows world?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jeff Malka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Registered Linux user  183185
Jeff, the  program "gftp" has resume features and works well for a lot of
what I try to do. That is where I went to get the KDE files. I selected all
of the files and then walked away from the computer and went to bed. Next
morning all the mdk files I selected were there. Magic!  Try it and on the
tool bar click on bookmarks and you will see that some including KDE are
already there.
--
Dennis M. registered Linux user # 180842