Dera Pato:

See my full instructions on downloading, installing and using the
RealPlayer 8.bin version, which will work perfectly in LM72. Learn to
use the Mandrake archives:

See Mandrake's home page (http://www.mandrake.com). Look on the left.
You'll see Support, Mailing lists, Archives. I couldn't find it myself.
I just checked. Unfortunately, I am in Windows, not in Linux (which is
currently out of order). I sent a message to the list called:

"installing RealPlayer8.bin -- Instructions"

Ask someone on the list for the message. It gives full step-by-step
instructions. Once you get the instructions, you'll be playing
RealPlayer in minutes.

Benjamin

--
Sher's Russian Web