Are you sure that you selected yes when it asked if you wanted to
start X Windows at start up?  That normally only shows if you answer
that question with no, or change the run level.

But you should be able to login as usual.  Giving it a userID and
passwd then at the prompt type xinit or startx.  Both of those should
work. From there it will load the default windows manager.  I can't
recall off the top of my head which one is the default, or where to
change that.

Possibly somebody else in the list can provide that information for
you!
tdh

T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Real Men use Vi."

* Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010408 09:49]: