David; I'm currently running the exact same video card on a 7.2 system with
absolutely no problems! Mandrake sets the card up based on it's model class
(Rage 128) not the specific Model (Fury Maxx). Harddrake detects the model
O.K., so you sholdn't have problems. Make sure that you check your BIOS to
insure that you don't have an IRQ assigned to the AGP port, that Plug 'N'
Play is disabled, and that you've reset your configuration data.

Dan LaBine