If your video card support OpenGL than you should be
able to use Mesa.  Look into that.  You may need to
add:

Load "glx"
Load "dri"

To the modules section of your XF86Config-4, but I'm
not familiar with your card.  At best, this "advice"
may give you some hints on where to research your
problem.

If Mesa isn't installed on your system for some
reason, it's on the Mandrake install disks.