I just installed Mandrake 7.2, and thought that I would need to get some
updates, ad 7.2 came out in November.  However Mandrake Update, after
searching for awhile, didn't find any standard updates availible.  Thinking
that maybe I needed some Development updates to compile programs (like the
new glibc libraries), I tried to look for development updates, however none
of the mirrors that i tried worked, even after updating them.  Has anyone
else had this problem.  If so I would appreciate some help.  - Chris