You can go with the route the other guy mentioned, or you could do
what I do at times.

First step, find out what's installed.

rpm -qa | grep kdelibs

>From that output, then uninstall those RPMS.

rpm -e kdelibs-<finish the syntax>

After it's done removing those packages, you don't have that crazy
mess about "failed dependencies" since you no long have them.

You can then do your rpm -ivh kdelib*.rpm to install your software.

I would say this more of a boarder line expect move.  So if you're not
comfortable with removing something like sound and devel-sound packages,
the I would not go with this.  But I will say I've had good success with
doing that.

Hope that was helpful.
tdh

T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Real Men use Vi."

* Michel Clasquin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010419 18:08]: