-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of s

2.4.3-13mdk.    And another question if you please:

I loaded 8.0 last night, and I don't remember if I used reiserfs or not
[yes,
I am blond :-) ].  How can one tell which fs they are using?  I think I did,
so my first question is still very relevant.

Thnx,
-s