User administration is broken in 8
I can't create user ntr because stupid userdrake
says "close to group" or some stupid poop like that,
I want it to OBEY my command and stop
giving me crap when I tell it to do something.

I had to install sendmail from the old 7.2 discs
because dumb postfix has no spam controls,
o sure it works fine as a regular MTA but I did not
see any spam bouncing options in webmin and
absolutely NOTHING in linuxconf, bad bad bad.

I willl just have to run as root forever unless someone
has the heart to tell me what the gunk am I supposed to
do to get this pooping thing working???

Please help I am desparate or just have to go
back to 7.2 and determine that 8 stinks.