Shyeah, and monkeys might fly outta my butt :)
I love Wayne's world hehe.

I have no windows partition, all Linux ext2, the
comic sans ms are on the /Data drive mounted with
the device /dev/hdc, but if that would help if I
copied them to the local system drive, I shall do that.

I have not been on the list lately, I work nights and buttloads
of overtime, not much time for Linux lists without the boogerbutt
to mess it all up for me hehe.

Thanks for the info I will give it a shot.

Vic

On Wednesday 25 April 2001 06:16 am, so spoke Mark Weaver: