Hi,

I''ve sent a couple of emails to gphoto about this but got no response - I
have an Olympus D360-L digital cam - its on the supported list on the
gphoto web site, but does not come up as a choice when setting up the
camera. I have chosen a few close-looking models, but they don;t work -
sometimes the correct number of photos is seen, but they can't be
downloaded - other times, gphoto just crashes. I have the most current
version of the software - anyone have any hints about what I can try to get
this working ? Or suggestions about other packages to try, such as PhotoPC ?

Thanks,
philomena