Hello,

Thank you Walter and Lance for the time of a reply. There may have been a
few others to be so kind as to reply,but my Eudora sneezed y'day so I'm not
sure  :)
Anyways, I am in k-mail,using the exact settings that work in Eudora.The
problem is recieving mail only as I am able to send. So this tells me the
prob is in the SMPT only,not the pop. Am I correct in this aassumption? I'm
wondering if there is an issue in Lincnfig somewhere? So far,for the most
part, my fiddling has indeed been in k-mail itself.Failure here is what led
me to go into root and etc.
Well,again...thank you all for your time.Onward I go :)G'day everyone.