Can you read the CDs under Windows?  Do you see just one large file with
a .iso extension on each, or do you see a "full" directory structure?

If you see just one large file with a .iso extension, you've put the iso
file on the CD rather than the iso image.   Those are probably the wrong
words to use, but if that's what you've got, that's a problem.  In Easy
CD Creator you want to "Create CD from Disk Image", and the iso file is
the image.  (You will have to tell Easy Creator to display images with a
.iso extension instead of their default (proprietary) extension when you
go through the choose file step.

Hope this helps!
Randy Kramer