Hi all,,,

I am getting alot of strange messages emailed by my server that I would like
to clean up....

Here is one...

FATAL ERROR: /var/spool/fax/etc/setup.cache is missing!

The file /var/spool/fax/etc/setup.cache is not present.  This
probably means the machine has not been setup using the faxsetup(1M)
command.  Read the documentation on setting up HylaFAX before you
startup a server system.

I know I installed hylaFAX, but I didn't think it was running,,, (it was a
future possibbility thing,,,, ) I don't want to be getting logs and stuff of
something that shouldn't be running or logging anyway...

Here is another one, from the cron log,, (I get that emailed to me as well.)

postsuper: fatal: scan_dir_push: open directory incoming: Permission denied
Reading active file failed, exiting (see syslog for more information).
Has fetchnews been run?

Anyone have any ideas on these???

Kindest regards

Frank