In the custom install, you can specify your Mouse information, but it
doesn't make you go through that.  If you notice on the side during the
install there's a little start with Mouse Config, or something like that
next to it.  CLick that little start and it will let you configure your
mouse.

After install you can use mouseconfig or you can mousedrake to configure
the mouse.  Go in and reiterate that the you have a Micro$HAFT
Intelli-what-have-you.  IN the mousedrake, which is a GUI interface, it
will ask you to test the buttons and the wheel mouse. From there it will
work as well as it ever has.

The thing with the wheel is that it works sometimes, and doesn't others.
Or it will work with one web page in Netscape, but if you click a link
it won't work on that web page.

So try that, that should take care of your problem.
tdh

T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Real Men use Vi."

* lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010505 13:00]: