I have some problems with WPO2000 for linux.

    1. I am unable to use my cliparts, and that I think because wrong
    permision (wpo complain about wrong permision when I try to acces
    floppy or my cd) , but I am running wpo2000 as root
    2. I am unable to start photopaint for linux !. When my application
    start, after displayng the spalshscreen (That with Corel Photopaint
    for linux) it is crashing when diplayng creating applicatuion
    environment.

I have to mention that I use Mandrake 8, on a Celeron II - 566 mhz, 128
Mb ram, 15 Gb harddisc, Teac CD 40x, video card Geforce 2 mx. SB live
sound card !

Under mandrake 7 all was OK, but I like much more mandrake 8 and I don't
whant to go back on MD 7.2

tanks and sorry for my English