My son is upset with me cause since I've set up internet connection sharing
adsl, he can't play mtm with his little friends at msn gaming zone or play ip
games.

I'm running 8.0 using pmfirewall to masq & forward & firewall for me, with
portsentry on the case.  I've added very little to pmfirewalls rules.local
file, but have added a few trying to stop answering icmp pings and closing a
couple of ports I thought might be left open (1025 & 32770).

His machine (windows98) has ipx protocol support in place, but haven't seen
anything to that effect in linux.  Don't know for sure it's even needed.

Anybody with any experience with this and can help?

TIA,
-s